Stelarhe, the tower that pays tribute to the sea and the wind. These are their progress

One of the towers of condominiums and apartments that is giving something to talk about in Mazatlán is Stelarhe, which maintains its construction on time and in shape to become a benchmark of modern architecture of the destination.

Alfredo Reynaga Chicuate, sales manager of Stelarhe, mentioned that the progress of the work is notorious starting with the construction of the first bridge that connects the two towers, achieving those floors 6, 7 and 8 are already armed, giving way to the construction of the rest of them.

 “We are on time and in shape, everything is going well according to the contracts to deliver to the clients one more successful work of Grupo ARHE. We are doing well, we have already reached 55 percent of the apartments sold and we are launching a promotion in January that we hope to exceed 65 percent in the first quarter of the year,” he said.

The bridge can be seen from when you go by Playa Pinitos, the shape of its structure, Reynaga Chicuate pointed out, is a monument to the sea and the wind that will achieve, with its 30 floors, to be one of the highest in the destination, with sea view and city view.

“That double union of the towers basically characterizes a very ambitious tower in Mazatlán, that everyone is already locating and that continues to rise, soon we will reach level 22 so that the second stage of the other bridges begins and in that way all Mazatlán is evidenced that it is a tower of monument to the sea and the wind”. Alfredo Reynaga Chicuate Sales Manager of Stelarhe

The sales manager of Stelarhe reported that, for investors and buyers, this month there will be promotions, with a 30 percent down payment and give the remaining 70 percent until the deed, with the possibility of applying for a mortgage loan when the unit is ready.

Stelarhe, is the most innovative and exclusive residential complex in Mazatlán and in the northwest of Mexico, with a total extension of just over 47 thousand square meters, 202 units strategically distributed in its 30 levels.

Likewise, the development offers 13 housing models from 1 bedroom, with a bathroom and a half, up to 4 bedrooms. It will have movie theaters, gyms, infinity pools, paddle tennis court, lounge bar and children’s areas, as well as Spa, coworking areas, cafeterias, restaurants and bars.

The Sales Manager of Stelarhe, Alfredo Reynaga Chicuate, reported that for the first quarter of this 2024 they expect to exceed 65 percent of apartments sold

Source: Punto