Renovation of the Zihuatanejo bus station will be ready in 2024

The renovation of the new bus station in this municipality began a few days ago and the space is projected to be completed in April 2024, in accordance with what is projected by investors.

It was reported that first the demolition of the infrastructure that this space already has begun. The machinery is working in the external parking area and inside, without yet reaching the platform area.

The property currently occupied by the bus station was divided into two, 30 percent will be used for the new truck infrastructure and the remaining 70 percent will be built a Chedraui store.

The renovation of that space is taking place after more than 20 years in which different economic sectors of Zihuatanejo have asked to have a modern bus station, because the current one looks old and neglected.

The project was announced months ago by the municipal president, Jorge Sánchez Allec, which adds to a series of infrastructure developments throughout the municipality, which has generated an increase in the demand for labor.

 Source: Quadratin